North American Power Plant Database
Your One Source
For Tracking All Types Of Electric Generation Projects in The U.S. and
Early and Advanced Development Natural Gas-Fired
Power Plant Projects
We do the hard work for you, identifying and continuously tracking North
American projects from early development through licensing construction,
operations, upgrades and on through retirement.
Our database is the only comprehensive and continuously updated
source for all electric generation projects, conventional or renewable,
available at an affordable annual subscription price.
database lets you search and build reports quickly and more easily
Our database structure allows you to slice and dice and aggregate
project metrics to fit
your needs for:
- Strategic Planning
- Business Development
- Lead Generation
Currently, the C Three Database contains 2,657 new projects with
in-service dates from 2013 through 2020--with more added daily:
- 12 Energy Storage Projects
- 121 Biomass and Biogas
- 88 Geothermal
- 244 Natural Gas
- 7 Coal
- 27 Nuclear (Including Uprates)
- 641 Solar (1 MW and larger)
- 741 Hydro, Pumped Storage, Tidal and Run of River
- 2 Compressed Air
- 797 Wind
- 8 Petroleum Coke
We've created pre-packaged reports for you...including a weekly
email of projects added to the database.
You can also personalize reports to fit your needs
The database is built from the bottom up, project by project. Each
project profile contains detailed information from which you can group,
filter, aggregate or disaggregate.
- Want to identify balance-of-plant new transmission lines and
- Want to know what is happening in a specific state?
- What about a specific company?
- Want to know what plants are scheduled to come online when?
- Want to know how many MW's of a certain fuel source are due to come
- What facilities are due on-line and when by RTO/ISO?
- What NERC region resources currently or will exists?
- Who is buying the output from a specific plant?
- Is a particular facility changing ownership?
- You can sort, group and filter by any of the 27 variables that we
track for each plant
Condensed, pertinent weekly news alerts:
Improved graphics capabilities:
Back to Top